We currently maintain two sites:

The Observer Building Museum.  Located in Union Square, in the heart of metropolitan Dover-Foxcroft, this site hosts most of our collection and is our main working site. It is officially open during the summer months, however our volunteers are almost always there on Thursdays after 10:00a.m.
The Blacksmith Shop. is an authentic 19th century blacksmith shop, located on Dawes Road, just north-west of Dover-Foxcroft. It is open most of the summer.  During the summer it is also the site of several working demonstrations by local blacksmiths.
Central Hall. While not maintained by DFHS, we were instrumental in restoring that wonderful 1882 building to its former glory. And we have a strong interesting in insuring that it remains a vital part of our community.